Our goal is to create homes that are as beautiful to look at as they are comfortable to live in. [...]
A finished basement is always a great addition to a home. It will increase your property’s market value and offer you the right leverage to negotiate. A finished and well equipped basement will make your home more comfortable, reduce the clutter, and add new function to your living space.
Basement renovations are some of the most challenging home renovations as they entail a profound understanding of the nature and particularities of this often, underused space. Our Certified basement renovation contractors in Richmond Hill offer some useful advice in this respect:
- All basement renovations in Vaughan must be started only when the basement is completely dry and free of any potential water problems, such as clogged downspouts, moist exterior walls, etc.
- You need to make sure that you are allowed to proceed with your project as far as the code is concerned. You should pay attention to the electrical work in particular.
- Use the best materials to make sure that you keep the water out and the warmth in. Our Richmond Hill basement renovation contractors will assist you with the best advice in this direction.
- Choose a versatile design to allow you to maximize the potential of your basement. Our licensed designers and architects are constantly updating our design center product selections so that you can transform your cold basement into a cozy and attractive family room.
- Select a smart lighting system that will give the impression of natural light. The right lighting solution is an essential component of successful basement renovations in Richmond Hill. Use our design center to get some inspirational ideas.
- Use the latest materials and techniques for heating your basement, which is not only a dark place, but it is also a very cold area. Our Certified contractors will assist you to choose the best heating system. The same goes for ventilation.