Interior Design Services Custom interior design minus the custom price We provide cutting-edge interior design fueled by innovative, professional interior designers. We create [...]
Bathroom remodeling is among the top priorities when it comes to home renovations. Many homeowners choose to renovate their bathrooms first because it is a highly trafficked area of the home. Bathrooms are relatively smaller than other living spaces that may require renovating, and therefore costs are smaller too.
Our Certified Ajax bathroom renovation contractors have put together a list of tips to make your bathroom renovation a smooth and comfortable process:
- Consider recessed built-ins, such as soap dishes, toilet roll holders or cabinets to save space.
- If you are looking for a wood floor look in your bathroom, use plank tile instead of wood to get the look of wood and the practicability of ceramic tile
- Enlarge your bathroom visually through the use of neutral or light colors instead of darker colors that will make a small bathroom look even smaller.
- Pickering bathroom renovations are the best opportunity to add more lighting to your bathroom space, in addition to your ceiling fixture.
- Add decorative pieces to your bathroom to make it even more intimate and beautiful. If you are lucky to have a spacious bathroom, choose a free standing cupboard or a hamper that also has a practical use.
- Bathroom renovations Ajax experts recommend the use of mirrors in order to expand the bathroom visually. Mirrors are great design elements that can be used in other places, not just above the sink.
- Another practical solution is to add beadboard to protect your walls. Beadboard is a fantastic addition that not only protects walls from moisture, but also embellishes them.
Bathroom renovations in Ajax and Pickering can be challenging projects. Yet, they are high impact additions that skyrocket your home’s value and improve your comfort at the same time.